New contractual requirements from 1 April 2015 required NHS General practices to offer and promote:
· On-line appointments
· On-line access to ordering of repeat prescriptions
· Patient on-line access to certain parts of their medical record
Practices must also;
· Transfer relevant information to a patient’s Summary Care Record (SCR)
· Transfer a patient’s record electronically between practices when patients register or deregister (GP2GP)
At Boultham Park Medical practice we provide the following services:
On-line access to ordering of repeat prescriptions*
The transfer of relevant information to patients Summary Care Record (SCR)
The transfer of patient’s records electronically between practices when patients register or deregister (when moving to or from other participating practices)
Patient on-line access to their medical record (this provides details of recorded allergies and sensitivities, past and current repeat medication, details of major health conditions. *
* To gain access to these services marked with an asterix * please ask one of our reception team for more details.
If you would like to provide any feedback to the practice, regarding any of the above items or would like any further information, please speak to a member of our reception team.